If I have used bleaching trays in the past can I have laser whitening?
If you’ve used bleaching trays to whiten your teeth in the past, you may be wondering if it’s still possible to have laser whitening. The good news is that in most cases, it is possible. However, there are a few things to consider before proceeding.
In this article, we’ll explore the question of whether you can have laser whitening after using bleaching trays, and what factors you should keep in mind before making a decision.
Can I Have Laser Whitening If I’ve Used Bleaching Trays in the Past?
The short answer is yes, in most cases. Laser teeth whitening uses a different method than bleaching trays, so you should be able to have the treatment without any problems. However, it’s important to keep in mind a few key factors.
Factors to Consider
- Timing: It’s recommended that you wait at least two weeks after using bleaching trays before having laser whitening. This will allow your teeth to fully recover and reduce the risk of sensitivity during the laser treatment.
- Sensitivity: If you’ve experienced sensitivity with bleaching trays in the past, you may be more prone to sensitivity with laser whitening as well. Make sure to discuss any concerns with your dentist or whitening professional before proceeding.
- Overall dental health: It’s important to ensure that your teeth and gums are in good health before having any type of whitening treatment. If you have any underlying dental issues, such as gum disease or cavities, these should be addressed before proceeding with laser whitening.
Benefits of Laser Whitening
- Faster results: Laser whitening can produce noticeable results in just one session, whereas bleaching trays may require several treatments.
- Less sensitivity: Laser whitening is often less likely to cause sensitivity than other methods of whitening.
- Customizable treatment: With laser whitening, the intensity of the treatment can be adjusted to suit your individual needs and goals.
If you’ve used bleaching trays in the past and are considering laser whitening, it’s important to discuss your options with a dental professional. In most cases, it’s possible to have laser whitening after using bleaching trays, but it’s important to consider timing, sensitivity, and overall dental health before proceeding. With proper care and attention, laser whitening can be a safe and effective way to achieve a brighter, more confident smile.
Smile 60, based in the UK, offers professional laser teeth whitening services to help you achieve your desired level of brightness. Visit our website today to learn more about our services and schedule an appointment.
Contact us today to see what we can do for you!
CALL SMILE 60 NOW AND ARRANGE TO GET YOUR BRILLIANT WHITE SMILE BACK! CALL 03300103016 TODAY.